610-838-9677 phone / 610-838-7026 fax.
We are proud members of the Pennsylvania Auctioneers and National Auctioneers Assoiations.
1. The highest bidder shall be deemed the Buyer at the
option of the Auctioneer. Should a dispute arise as to the bidding,
the property may be immediately offered again at Public Auction between
the disputing bidders only, at the option of the Auctioneer.
THIS AGREEMENT, made this 25th day of November, 2006
between LOCH WILLARD L
That the Seller agrees to sell and convey and the Buyer agrees to
3. The premises shall be free and clear of all liens and encumbrances except existing restrictions and easements visible upon inspection of the premises or easements of public utilities and highways.
4. All property appurtenant to premises, including electric fixtures, heating and plumbing fixtures, piping and wiring, domestic hot water heater, screens, screen doors, storm windows and doors, if any, is included in this sale.
5. The title shall be such as will be insured as good and marketable at regular rates by any reputable title insurance company.
6. The risk of loss or damage to the premises by fire and lightning or perils covered by extended coverage insurance pending performance of this Agreement shall be borne by the Seller; any risk of loss or damage to the premises that is not normally insurable shall be borne by the party in possession.
7. Possession shall be delivered at final settlement.
8. Real Estate taxes upon the premises shall be apportioned as of the date of performance.
9. The expense of conveyance shall be paid as follows:
10. The performance of this Agreement shall take place at the law office of ____________________________________, Pennsylvania on or before __________________________________________, said time to be of the essence of this Agreement, unless extended by mutual consent, in writing, endorsed hereon and signed by the parties hereto. 11. This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto, their respective heirs, personal representatives and/or assigns. Should the Buyer fail to perform as provided, the sum paid on account shall be retained by the Seller as liquidated damages and all rights of the Buyer herein shall cease and determine. Should no reputable title insurance company agree to insure the title to said premises as good and marketable at regular rates, the Seller may refund the sum paid on account by the Buyer and reimburse the Buyer for any reasonable expenditures made for title searches and application fees, or, at his option, and at his expense, may take the necessary action to make the title insurable, as aforesaid.
12. Under the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act of October 27, 1955,P.L.744, as amended: The Pennsylvania Legislature has made it illegal: To refuse to sell, lease, finance, or otherwise deny or withhold residential or commercial property located in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania because of any person's. . . Race, Color, Sex, Religious Creed, Ancestry, National Origin, Handicap or Disability, Age or Familial Status Or To refuse to lease, or discriminate in the terms of selling or leasing, or in furnishing facilities, services or privileges in connection with the ownership, occupancy or use of any residential or commercial property because of any person's. . . Race, Color, Sex, Religious Creed, Ancestry, National Origin, Handicap or Disability, Age or Familial Status, Use of a Guide or Support Animal Because of the Blindness, Deafness or Physical Handicap of the User or Because the User is a Handler or Trainer of Support or Guide Animals Or Construct, operate, offer for sale, lease or rent or otherwise make available housing or commercial property which is not accessible. The term "accessible" means being in compliance with the applicable standards as provided under the Fair Housing Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Universal Accessibility Act. IT IS ALSO UNLAWFUL FOR: Any person to retaliate against an individual because the individual has filed a complaint with the Commission, or has otherwise participated in any Commission proceeding, or for any person to aid or abet any unlawful discriminatory practice under the Human Relations Act OR, BECAUSE OF: The handicap or disability of an individual with whom the person is known to have a relationship or association.
13. Fuel oil, if any, remaining in the tank shall be apportioned as of the date of performance.
14. Thomas G. Macarro, Auctioneer shall hold the down payment in an interest bearing account for disbursement at settlement or termination of this Agreement.
Social Security Number for the Buyer: ______________________
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto intending to be legally bound
have hereunto set their hands and seals the day and year first above